Top rated hostel in Ireland – 20 years welcoming schools & college groups
Kinlay Hostel has over 20 years of experience welcoming groups from schools, universities and colleges from Ireland and overseas including the US, France, Austria, Germany and Italy.
Kinlay Hostel Galway has received the top rating in Ireland in by hostelworld.com for its facilities, staff and location.
- A quiet, central location – perfect for school and college groups, with easy access to the centre of Galway and to public transport.
- A very high standard of accommodation, with a variety of dorm sizes for students and private en-suite rooms for teachers and leaders.
- Our experienced, knowledgeable and friendly staff will work with you to ensure your trip is hassle-free and exceeds expectations.
An Irish cultural experience!
Galway and its surroundings offer a rich variety of activities and attractions for students to experience both traditional and contemporary Irish culture and environment.
We can help to arrange a huge variety of high standard cultural activities and experiences for students including day trips to The Cliffs of Moher, Connemara & Kylemore Abbey, and the world famous Aran Islands. All day tours depart daily from right outside our front door.
All in packages – excellent value for money
We offer all-inclusive packages offering excellent value for money including:
- Accommodation – dorm accommodation for students and private rooms for teachers/leaders. We can accommodate groups as large as 200 people.
- Breakfast & packed lunch
- All cultural activities and experiences listed in your package
- Transport to all activities.
“Kinlay staff was the most helpful, friendly and accommodating”
After 5 days of hostel travel with 35 students, we were all so pleased with the communications to make arrangements, our arrival and the million questions and needs our students had, and the accommodations themselves – clean and nice; lots of space and free WiFi! Location was perfect. We stayed 2 days and could have stayed longer. Frank is the best! University of Dayton Study Abroad Students will be back!!!